Our Library and Information Services department wishes to hire an administrative assistant to provide support on a full-time or part-time basis.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy, Technology, Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
This role would suit an experienced and highly organised administrative professional with excellent Word and Excel skills.
- providing administrative support to the Head of Library and Information Services and a team of three
- formatting – use advanced Word skills to format legal research documents, training documents, handbooks, email communications etc.
- communication – ensure Library communications are formatted correctly and circulated to both new joiners and current staff as appropriate
- assist with the work of the Library team, including archiving, organizing documents and filing, book circulation and tracking starters and leavers
- project assistance – work with the members of the Library team on various projects; and
- other duties as required
- prior experience in a busy administrative support role is required
- excellent MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- SharePoint skills
- proven organisational and time management skills
- a proactive, adaptable and friendly approach; and
- attention to detail and accuracy is essential for the role
- competitive salaries and generous employee benefits;
- flexible/hybrid working arrangements;
- focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success;
- friendly, open and informal working atmosphere; and
- social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Month, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes etc.).
This role can be either full-time or part-time (ideally 4 days per week) and hybrid working arrangements can be supported.
How to Apply
You can apply by clicking here.