Our Tax team wishes to hire an experienced and high performing senior Legal Secretary for a permanent position.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. Our Tax team comprises internationally experienced tax law partners and professionals and provides innovative and leading edge tax services to its international corporate and individual client base.
Our Tax team wishes to hire an experienced and high performing senior Legal Secretary for a permanent position, based in our Dublin office with some remote working flexibility.
- provide legal administrative support to two partners and a team of solicitors;
- prepare, process and track general and legal documentation and correspondence;
- ensure filing and billing is accurate and completed in a timely manner;
- maintain client and matter records and details;
- liaise with clients and external stakeholders; and
- other duties as assigned.
- minimum 5 years of experience in a busy legal support role;
- experience from a tax or accounting background is an asset but not a necessity;
- a high performer with excellent organisational skills; and
- ability to attend the office minimum 4 days a week.
MHC offers competitive salaries, generous employee benefits, and a focus on employee wellbeing and success across all levels. At MHC, we are proud of and value the organisation’s friendly and informal working atmosphere. Our open plan layout is unusual for a law firm and means that everyone has the same desk, even the Managing Partner. We encourage staff involvement at all levels and are committed to fostering a climate of open communication across the firm.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply using the enclosed link.