We are seeking a motivated and highly organised Legal PA/Secretary to join our Real Estate group.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy, Technology, Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
As the largest Real Estate team in Ireland, we work in partnership with our clients to provide a comprehensive consultancy service, delivering practical solutions at all times.
- providing administrative support to two associates and one senior associate, including diary management, travel arrangements and document preparation
- document production: prepare documents from precedents, copy- or audio-type documents as required, and draft forms, documents and letters
- file management: ensure filing is updated and maintained in an accurate manner; and
- billing: prepare draft bills, cheques, invoices etc. for fee earner approval.
- Approximately 1-4 years of experience as a real estate legal secretary or PA
- strong MS Word and Excel skills
- excellent organisational skills
- a strong team player who can take the initiative; and
- professional and discreet
MHC offers competitive salaries, generous employee benefits, flexible/hybrid working arrangements and a focus on employee wellbeing and success across all levels. At MHC, we are proud of and value the organisation’s friendly and informal working atmosphere. Our open plan layout is unusual for a law firm and means that everyone has the same desk, even the Managing Partner. We encourage staff involvement at all levels and are committed to fostering a climate of open communication across the firm.
How to Apply
If you want the opportunity to be exposed to high quality client work and excellent training, we would encourage you to apply via the enclosed link.