We are seeking a motivated and highly organised Legal PA/Secretary to join our Real Estate group.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy, Technology, Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
As the largest Real Estate team in Ireland, we work in partnership with our clients to provide a comprehensive consultancy service, delivering practical solutions at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and top-tier legal firm. For the right candidate, the role itself offers excellent career progression potential.
- providing administrative support to a number of solicitors, including diary management, travel arrangements and document preparation
- providing support to legal executives, including conveyancing, completion work and assisting in high volume work (full training will be provided)
- document production: prepare documents from precedents, copy- or audio-type documents as required, and draft forms, documents and letters
- file management: ensure filing is updated and maintained in an accurate manner; and
- billing: prepare draft bills, cheques, invoices etc. for fee earner approval.
- approximately 2-5 years of experience as a legal secretary or PA, ideally supporting multiple solicitors within property/real estate
- strong MS Word and Excel skills
- excellent organisational skills
- a strong team player who can take the initiative; and
- professional and discreet.
- competitive salaries and generous employee benefits;
- flexible/hybrid working arrangements;
- focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success;
- friendly, open and informal working atmosphere; and
- social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Month, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes etc.).