Our Insurance & Risk team is seeking a legal secretary to support a leading partner on the team.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. Our multi-disciplinary Insurance and Risk Group is recognised as one of Ireland’s leading providers of legal services to the insurance sector.
Our Insurance & Risk team is seeking a legal secretary to support a leading partner on the team. In this role, you will provide legal and administrative support to a busy partner, including file opening and management, preparing legal documentation and complex diary management. This role would suit an experienced Legal Secretary who thrives in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Open, maintain and manage files on Keyhouse from inception to close
- Complex diary and deadline management
- Track key dates and ensure system is accurate and up to date
- Prepare briefs and proof drafts for counsel
- Prepare and format legal documentation, and
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in a legal support role
- excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- prior experience using Keyhouse or another case management system
- comfortable working in a busy and fast-paced environment, and
- ability to attend the office 3-4 days per week
MHC offers competitive salaries, generous employee benefits, flexible/hybrid working arrangements and a focus on employee wellbeing and success across all levels. At MHC, we are proud of and value the organisation’s friendly and informal working atmosphere. Our open plan layout is unusual for a law firm and means that everyone has the same desk, even the Managing Partner. We encourage staff involvement at all levels and are committed to fostering a climate of open communication across the firm.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please apply via the enclosed link.