Our Corporate Governance and Compliance team is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support fee earners on the team.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy; Technology; Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
In this role you will be responsible for monthly billing, tracking departmental workflow and providing legal administrative support.
- provide legal administrative support to solicitors and company secretaries within our Corporate Governance and Compliance team
- manage the monthly billing process for the company secretaries
- track and update the department’s work in progress
- assist in sending filings to the Companies Registration Office (“CRO”) and in managing the Firm’s CRO account
- assist with various tasks such as arranging couriers, ordering company seals, coordinating payment of supplier invoices, liaising with the Department of Foreign Affairs, consulates and notaries; and
- act as a point of contact for both client and internal queries.
- at least three years of experience in a busy legal support role
- previous experience with billing is an advantage
- proficient with MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- corporate experience is an asset, and
- ability to attend the office at least three days per week
MHC offers competitive salaries, generous employee benefits, flexible/hybrid working arrangements and a focus on employee wellbeing and success across all levels. At MHC, we are proud of and value the organisation’s friendly and informal working atmosphere. Our open plan layout is unusual for a law firm and means that everyone has the same desk, even the Managing Partner. We encourage staff involvement at all levels and are committed to fostering a climate of open communication across the firm.
How to Apply
If you want the opportunity to be exposed to high quality client work and excellent training, we would encourage you to apply via the enclosed link.