Our Immigration team wishes to recruit an experienced and proactive legal executive.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy, Technology, Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
Our Immigration team is one of the most highly respected and experienced business immigration teams in Ireland, with vast experience in Irish immigration matters. We have particular expertise in supporting domestic and international clients on bringing non-EEA nationals to Ireland.
In this role you will work closely with the immigration team, providing support to partners and solicitors as well as managing your own caseload.
- 3+ years of experience in a legal executive role, ideally as part of an immigration team;
- experience in dealing with employment permit applications for employees and dependent family members; visas, citizenship applications; right to work checks and prevention of illegal working.
- a legal executive qualification (IILEX or similar) is an asset;
- good IT skills including proficiency with MS office and familiarity with legal software (billing and case management systems);
- strong organisation skills with the proven ability to multitask; and
- a team player with a positive and proactive approach.
Training for the role will be provided.
- competitive salaries and generous employee benefits;
- flexible/hybrid working arrangements;
- focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success;
- friendly, open and informal working atmosphere; and
- social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Month, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes etc.).
How to Apply
Apply now by clicking the enclosed link.