We wish to recruit a motivated associate/senior associate to join our highly regarded Health & Prosecutions team.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy; Technology; Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
We are open to considering all levels of experience. Interest in developing advocacy skills is important and the role may require travel outside of Dublin.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Child protection work
- Healthcare in the field of mental health, wards of court and disability
- Prosecutions; and
- Court advocacy preferred but not essential
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales
- A team player who can work with different teams and lawyers across the firm
- Ability to deliver legal training where required; and
- Keen to progress their career in a growing international firm
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package; pension, healthcare & bonus
- Enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities.
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Friendly, open and informal working atmosphere
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success
- Social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Team, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes, MHC RISE, Diversity, Sports & Social and Art Committee)
- MHC knowledge and education programme to facilitate major development as a lawyer
How to Apply
To apply, please click here.