We wish to recruit an experienced associate/senior associate to join our highly regarded Health & Prosecutions team.
Acting for a number of health authorities the team requires a solicitor with at least 3-5 years’ experience in a busy corporate or general practice; we are open to considering more senior candidates seeking a change of role.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Child protection work
- Healthcare in the field of mental health, wards of court and disability
- Prosecutions; and
- Court advocacy preferred but not essential
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales
- A team player who can work with different teams and lawyers across the firm
- Ability to deliver legal training where required; and
- Keen to progress their career in a growing international firm
This role is likely to require travel to courts outside of Dublin primarily in Meath and Louth. Remote/hybrid working options will be considered.
As a leading progressive law firm, we are offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, access to an enviable client base and strong career progression for the right candidates.
At MHC, we are proud of and value the organisation’s friendly and informal working atmosphere.
Our open plan layout is unusual for a law firm and means that everyone has the same desk, even the Managing Partner.
We encourage staff involvement at all levels and are committed to fostering a climate of open communication across the firm.
How to Apply
To apply, please click here.