We wish to recruit a Facilities Coordinator / Receptionist to be part of a progressive, flexible, and modern firm which values the contribution of all employees.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with representative offices in San Francisco, New York and London. The firm has been the fastest growing law firm in Ireland over the last decade. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of Irish business-related law and with particular focus on the Energy, Technology, Financial Services, Built Environment, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Charities sectors.
Want to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and friendly environment? We wish to recruit a Facilities Coordinator / Receptionist to be part of a progressive, flexible, and modern firm which values the contribution of all employees. The purpose of this role is to assist the Director of Facilities and Head Receptionist to provide a safe, healthy, and functioning working environment for MHC partners and staff members, as well as some Reception duties.
The hours for this role are 10:30am to 7:00pm, Monday to Friday (excluding lunch breaks).
- facilities coordination – monitor and respond to facilities queries, and escalate as appropriate
- monitor meeting rooms after 6:00pm, reporting any facilities or hospitality requirements
- deliver weekly health and safety induction to new starters
- prepare new employee ID badges on a weekly basis
- prepare temporary access cards as required
- reception – meet and greet visitors and employees
- answer incoming calls
- book meeting rooms as requested; and
- other duties as assigned.
- good administration skills with excellent attention to detail;
- strong IT skills, including MS Office particularly Excel and Outlook;
- excellent communication skills with the ability to work with staff at all levels;
- team player, with a flexible approach to work;
- proven ability to multitask and work well under pressure; and
- ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality all times.
- competitive salaries
- generous employee benefits
- focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success
- friendly, open, and informal working atmosphere; and
- social events, clubs, and initiatives (Green Month, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes etc.).
How to Apply
If you're interested, apply now.