Our Marketing team wishes to recruit a CRM Database Executive.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy, Technology, Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
Our Marketing team wishes to recruit a CRM Database Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for the management, operations and maintenance of MHC’s CRM system. Working as part of a larger Marketing team of ten, you will also provide business insights and intelligence to the team and to the wider organisation. This is a great opportunity to join MHC’s industry-leading Marketing team and further develop your career in CRM management.
- overall management of the firm’s CRM system, including running day to day operations and implementing upgrades/updates as required;
- database administration: ensure data entered into and stored within the CRM is accurate, current and in line with the organisation’s data policies and procedures;
- business intelligence: provide business intelligence to the Marketing team and the wider business using CRM data insights;
- data cleansing: routinely apply updates, review/remove duplicates, and validate data files;
- manage CRM access: oversee user set-up, monitor access and ensure ownership is accurately recorded.
- at least three years of CRM management experience, including running, updating and upgrading a CRM, ideally from a professional services background;
- experience using InterAction is an asset but not a necessity;
- proven stakeholder and supplier management skills;
- excellent technical skills, particularly with MS Excel. Experience with data visualization and data analytics tools is an asset;
- familiarity with GDPR; and
- strong communication and organisational skills.
MHC offers competitive salaries, generous employee benefits, flexible/hybrid working arrangements and a focus on employee wellbeing and success across all levels. At MHC, we are proud of and value the organisation’s friendly and informal working atmosphere. Our open plan layout is unusual for a law firm and means that everyone has the same desk, even the Managing Partner. We encourage staff involvement at all levels and are committed to fostering a climate of open communication across the firm.
How to Apply
If you want the opportunity to be exposed to high quality client work and excellent training, we would encourage you to apply via the enclosed link.