We wish to recruit a lawyer with a background in contentious construction to join our highly regarded Construction Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to work in a top tier firm with an enviable client base.
The contentious construction team has extensive experience of handing construction disputes. Paying particular attention to the early identification of problems and the provision of advice throughout the course of the project, the team ensure that clients have advice that can be acted on in real-time. Critical and prompt analysis of construction claims is essential. The team specialise in assisting clients to undertake proper examination of difficult prolongation and additional cost / damages issues in both advancing and defending claims.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- 2 years PQE from a reputable firm with a focus on contentious construction
- Strong focus on client services and the ability to manage multiple clients
- Pro-active, working collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package; pension, healthcare & bonus
- Enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Friendly, open and informal working atmosphere
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success
- Social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Team, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes, MHC RISE, Diversity, Sports & Social and Art Committee)
- MHC knowledge and education programme to facilitate major development as a lawyer
How to Apply
If you want the opportunity to be exposed to high quality client work and excellent training, we would encourage you to apply via the enclosed link.