Our insurance & Risk team are looking to hire a Caseworker to join the team for a twelve month contract.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy; Technology; Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
Our Insurance & Risk team wishes to recruit a Caseworker to join the team for a twelve month contract. In this role you will progress files under instruction from a fee earner, prepare court documents and brief counsel among other duties. This role will be fully office based and would suit a legal graduate with at least one year of legal support experience.
- progress files under instruction from the relevant fee earner;
- prepare court documents, manage department motions diary, monitor court lists and notify fee earners of upcoming motion and trail dates;
- issuing/filing court documents in the relevant court offices, as required.
- instructing counsel, preparing motion booklets and attending motions.
- liaise directly with clients and arrange client meetings and consultations;
- assist in preparations for trial including lining up witnesses, issuing subpoenas etc.; and
- maintain accurate records, client and matter details.
- an undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree in law;
- at least one year of experience in a busy legal support role;
- excellent organisational and time management skills;
- superior attention to detail; and
- availability to attend the office on a full time basis.
- Familiarity with Keyhouse document management system would be of assistance.
MHC offers competitive salaries, generous employee benefits, and a focus on employee wellbeing and success across all levels. At MHC, we are proud of and value the organisation’s friendly and informal working atmosphere. Our open plan layout is unusual for a law firm and means that everyone has the same desk, even the Managing Partner. We encourage staff involvement at all levels and are committed to fostering a climate of open communication across the firm.
How to Apply
Apply now by clicking the enclosed link.