We are currently recruiting at Associate level (NQ - 2yrs PQE) in our highly regarded Aviation and Asset Finance team.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy, Technology, Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
The successful candidate will work with a market leading team which advises on a broad spectrum of aviation law issues.
The ideal candidate will have an interest or experience in some or all the following areas:
- Asset finance and aviation regulation
- Banking and capital markets
- Corporate law
Excellent academic credentials and superior written and oral communications skills are required. In addition, candidates must be technically savvy and have strong IT skills.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package; pension, healthcare & bonus
- Enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Friendly, open and informal working atmosphere
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success
- Social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Team, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes, MHC RISE, Diversity, Sports & Social and Art Committee)
- MHC knowledge and education programme to facilitate major development as a lawyer
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply via the link here.